Custom Neon Signs

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Comfortably Numb

Myrtle Beach and Neon applications are the bomb. Wow is the only way I can describe the craftsmanship and originality of the work that illuminates the Grand Strand down here. I will take a lot of pics to share with you tomorrow night. It is simply amazing to me that NEON is king here. Obviously, there are a large number of neon benders down here who do really good work, but the most amazing thing of all is the fact that you don't see any cheezy LED used at all. Frankly, LED would look like horse crap next to real art. Ok....I will quit bashing LED, but it sure comes easy when you can embrace the showcase down here.

Spent most of the day getting settled in on the Grand Strand. Been 8 years since we brought the kids down here and boy do I regret that......lot's to do......lot's of good food......and the fellowship of family rocks. Seems like all we have done today is eat......in fact, just left Fuddruckers and had the best built hamburger this side of the great Mississippi River......as we were riding back to the Condo, the Krispy Kreme light came on and my car jumped the curb....almost killed two stray cats....and my son ran in and scooped up a dozen hot doughnuts.....I whipped into Dunkin' Doughnuts for a 20 oz Coffee and now I lay here Comfortably Numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment