Custom Neon Signs

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Vacation Time

Ahhhhhh......the smell and serenity of the ocean awaits me. There is just nothing quite like the feeling I get when I am on the beach. I am totally disconnected from the rat race that I participate in while engulfed in society and the poison it provides......for the next 6 days, I will walk in a steady pace only to the sound of the waves as they splash against God's Earth. Rain or shine, this week is a blessing. If work was a drug, I would have died many years ago. I can't seem to turn off the switch and feel quite certain that if I don't find someway to manage time and delegate better, the grim reaper sits just around the corner. I am in the worst physical shape I have ever been.....perhaps I can begin my time away from chaos with morning walks and exercise and bring this new routine back to the 'cross. Let's hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment