Custom Neon Signs

Sunday, July 24, 2011

What a Week

It's been some time since the last post, but thought I would log on tonight and ask anyone who might read it to pray hard for my wife. I have been at the hospital since Friday morning sitting with my wife who was experiencing severe chest pains and very high blood pressure since Wednesday of last week. Never go to the hospital on a Friday because it is like a ghost town.....no doctors around and no procedures take place. Anyway, we are scheduled for several procedures in the morning and are really concerned that we are going to find some blockage that will have to be cleared. Our hospital here does not do open heart surgery here, so if that is the road we have to travel, then we will have to travel somewhere else. I am very worried. Both of my wife's parents died early of heart attacks and her brother has already had to have a stint put in. Got to get some rest.....I have had none this weekend. Pray Hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment